Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Headed in the other direction!


A day after returning from Minot, we got back on the same road, this time headed in the other direction. Once again the Lord blessed us by stationing some very close friends just 3 1/2 hours away...so off to Omaha we went to drop my middle daughter off at one of her best friend's house.

don't hate me for this picture, Hannah ;) -riley


These are the same friends that:
-welcomed us to Minot 7 years ago and let me assume their lives.
-watched after my family when my hubby unexpectedly deployed to Africa for 7 months.
-became our best friends immediately.
-traveled with us, plus my mom, to Chicago on a train for days! (God bless her husband!)
-we vacationed with at Disney World.
-took my kids for an entire day at Disney while my hubby passed a kidney stone.
-on the spur of the moment met us at Great Wolf Lodge because it was close enough!


I have learned a lot from these special people, but the thing that has stuck the most is that

NOTHING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN FRIENDS!

We love you Wammies!

"A friend loves at all times..." Proverbs 17:17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from you!