Monday, December 30, 2019

2019 Top Ten

It has been a busy year for the Pleasants!  Lots of good times, new experiences and now lots of changes on the horizon.  As I think back on it all, the blog is often the place I go.  While I use this blog to review products and keep friends and family informed on our lives, it is also a good reminder for me of where we have come from and where we are headed.  It is a reminder of the many blessings in our lives and of God's faithfulness.

It is also just fun to see what interests you the most!  So without further delay, here are the top ten posts of 2019!

Enjoy!

10- A New Word Given

9- What Our Weekly Cleaning Looks Like

8- Drive Thru History Has Done it Again

7- Cracking the ACT

6- What's in a Day?

5- A Graduation, A Trip to Texas and What's Next!

4- The Kids in Our Life

3- Who Knew?

2- Welcome to 34 Weeks of Clean 2019

1- Modesty- A Command, Not a Conviction

It is no surprise that my oldest daughter's post is still number one around here.  Though written many years ago, that thing just flies around the Internet and gets read on a daily basis.  I will admit our standards and thoughts may have changed a bit here and there, but we are still convinced that modesty is an issue that needs to be taken more seriously!

Not sure where the blog will head this next year.  As my boys get older, the homeschool reviews grow thinner, and yet I know homeschoolers still come here looking for occasional advice and support.  We have to stick together, you know!  Next year I will only have one student at home- be still my heart.  BUT- on the other hand we have a move on the horizon and a possible house build, so you may get to see that each step of the way.  Obviously people still like to read about house related things like organizing and such.  And you KNOW, organizing is my passion!  Oh the possibilities! ;)

Either way, and no matter what draws you here, I pray you are blessed.

Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. In what ways have your standards of modesty changed any?
    Thanks
    A young man

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from you!