Wednesday, March 9, 2016

An Amazing Mom

Hello everyone, this is Ashton!

Mom mentioned she didn't have a post for today so I wanted to take this opportunity to mention how amazing she is. If you only know my mom from online you know she is amazing. If you have the privilege of knowing her in real life you know she is even more amazing than that! She always has a kind word or a piece of encouragement for everyone, and she is one of the most amazing women I know. Her hospitality is legendary, her love for God is obvious and overflowing, and she doesn't hesitate to speak truth!
So if you have a second, maybe leave a comment and let her know how amazing she is!

 -Ashton, posting on her mom's blog without her knowing it! ;)

12 comments:

  1. She is a wonderful lady! And her hospitality is legendary! She seems like a natural at everything she does! So happy to know her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, sometimes a natural fail! ;) Love you Nicky, and I treasure the memories we have made together. It's been a long time!!

      Delete
  2. I can't even bring to express how amazing this lady is. She is one of my dearest friends. I love her to the moon and back. She has been such a tremendous blessing in my life and in the life of my family. There was a season in my life where I wouldn't have survive without her. And nowadays I wonder how I am surviving without her. There are no words for this beautiful lady and how dear she is to me. Chef Dan's Wife ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What would I have done without you the past few years! God knew we needed EACH OTHER!!! His perfect timing. I love you sweet friend, you are such a blessing!!

      Delete
  3. She has always been amazing and I am so fortunate that she is one of my earliest friendships! Cannot wait to see her in person in a few weeks! :) It has been way too long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am just getting to know her on the Review Crew, but can already see how gracious, kind, and faithful she is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How precious!!! I know Michele You have encouraged me along my journey many times. We have never met, but just seeing your sweet smiling face pop up on my blog and facebook feed gives my heart joy. ((hugs to you))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew the first time I read your blog I adored you! So glad God crossed our paths!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from you!