Monday, December 8, 2014

M is for Making Memories- guest post!

Are you ready for the holidays?  Are you still schooling or taking the month off?  Since everyone does it a little differently, I wanted to share some of our thoughts and plans with you.

I recently had the privilege of writing a guest post as a part of a series called ABCs of Homeschooling Through the Holidays hosted by Heather Bowen at Upsidedown Homeschooling.  I would love for you to drop in and read it...tell Heather I sent you!


Homeschooling at best is a busy endeavor.
Homeschooling during the holidays?  Well, that is enough to make even the best of mommy-teachers want to hide under the blankets with chocolate!
Seriously!  Who has time to cook, clean, school, AND make a beautiful Pinterest worthy, holiday inspired home?  You know- with beautiful trees, homemade cards, handmade gifts, and smiling, joyful children busy doing glittery crafts.
Ok, that may be someone’s reality, but I am boldly professing, it is NOT mine.

You can read the rest on Heather's amazing site- Upsidedown Homeschooling! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from you!