Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Interview with - ME!

As some of you know, I occasionally write for a blog called Our Homeschool Forum, an off shoot of the popular homeschool resource catalog Rainbow Resource.  (Did you know they offer over 40,000 products?) Anyway, I love Our Homeschool Forum!  If you are looking for a place for resources, support and camaraderie, this is the place for you.  They currently have over 25 guest bloggers that talk about everything under the sun homeschool related.

Recently I had the privilege of being interviewed, so I thought I would have some fun and share that with you!

*********************************************************************************

Michele, tell me a bit about yourself and your family.

We are a military family currently residing in SD. My husband and I have been married 22 years and we have four kids, ages 20-7. I spend most of my time juggling homeschooling and a “normal” life with blogging and reviewing products.

Before you had children, did you have a profound realization that you wanted to homeschool your kids? Or was that decided later on?

Not at all! It wasn’t until my oldest was four and her sister had just been born that I felt my heart turning towards homeschooling. I figured if I couldn’t get the 4 year old to preschool on time, no way was she going to ever make it to school on time. Haha! Eventually God changed our reasoning and we felt called to homeschool. It is a prayerful decision we make each year.

To read the rest of the interview go to Our Homeschool Forum!
*********************************************************************************

One more fun giveaway for this month coming on Friday!  Hope to see you back!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from you!