Saturday, December 13, 2014

Great News!- 52 weeks of family scripture memorization

Have you ever had good news to share with others?

A new job?
A pregnancy?
The graduation of a child?
A wedding?
A special unexpected blessing?

I love good news.  I love hearing it and sharing it. To share our excitement with others is fun.  To see excitement on a friend's face as they share warms my heart.

But the best GOOD NEWS of all was shared by an angel!

Can you even imagine?


Good news of great joy.

Sure, our news can bring fun and excitement, but JOY?  Only that comes from the Lord!

And it came many years ago in the form of a baby!

For all people!

And that, my friends, should be taught to our kids!

Blessings, 

For the Display of His Splendor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from you!