Friday, June 7, 2019

Do You Know Me?

It's been a while since I introduced myself and since some changes have taken place around here I thought I would introduce myself again.  You can read my old, tried and true into on the ABOUT page as well in case you REALLY want to get to know our family!

First things first.  My review status in changing a bit due to the nature of of growing (older) family, but I am thrilled to say I am still on the Timberdoodle Blog Team for this year.  While I have never used one of their full curriculum sets, I often point people to them to do so, and we use many of their individual products.  Recent ones include-

Cracking the ACT
Spectrum Test Practice
We Are Connected- Dot to Dot Philadelphia 
101 Doodle Definitions
Usborne Around the World Maze Book



As you can see, some things are just for fun, and some are strictly school related.  No matter what you are looking for, Timberdoodle covers a wide range of subjects and fun for every age at great prices.  Periodically throughout the year an awesome team of fellow bloggers get to use and review products to tell you all about.  Take it from someone who has homeschooled for a L-O-N-G time, products that have been tested by fellow moms are the BEST to buy.  It simply means someone else has been there, done that and saves you a lot of research time.  Ask me how I know!!

A few more fun facts about me!
  • I also do independent reviews for a few other companies for fun.
  • Yes, I have been homeschooling for over 21 years!
  • My military husband of almost 26 years retired last year and moved us to Arizona. 
  • We have four kiddos, ages 25, 21, 17 and almost 12.
  • I still homeschool the almost 12 year old.  He starts 7th grade in July!
  • My 17 is a senior in high school and is only taking college classes from here on out!
  • In my free time (I actually have a little now) I like to read, blog, review, and visit with friends.  I hope to get back to sewing soon!
  • Because I am a rather passionate neat freak,  I am the face behind 34 Weeks of Clean- a cleaning, de-cluttering and organizing blog series.
  • I am thankful to be a child of God who is living life to its fullest, one day at a time!

If you are new to Family, Faith and Fridays- welcome!  I pray you are blessed by being here.  If you are one of our faithful followers, you all surprise me sometimes when I find out you are still reading my rambling, I want to say thank you.  Every single time I think it is time to shut down the computer and be silent you cheer me on and bless my socks off with your love and kindness.  It is for you that I still write!


Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from you!