Monday, May 6, 2019

34 Weeks of Clean 2019! Week 18- Half Time

Sorry, no half-time show, but we are taking a half-way break!  You can thank me with chocolate and words of affirmation. ;)

Can you even believe we are we already half-way done???  It is always surprising to me when we get to this pint, but when I look back at our weeks together so far, I SEE how much we have done!

Or at least how much we have been assigned. ;)

I know life happens. I know we are all busy. I know we all get distracted. And I know some of us are a little behind.

That's ok!

This is YOUR week. Haven't finished a project? Now is your chance! Join us just recently?  Welcome and here 'ya go.  Been putting off a harder week off? Now is the time to pull yourself up by your boot straps and Get. It. Done!

I know cleaning is not always fun. I get that. Put on some music, grab a friend if you need to, and get it done. And our biggest stumbling block with de-cluttering? Attachment. To things, Ya'll!!

I want to be attached to my people, not my things!  Clear the things out and I promise you will have more time and energy for your people!

Do not waste your time just re-arranging clutter.  Move it out.  You will not only free your space but free your mind.  It is worth the time and effort.

No excuses.  Make this week count and then come back and BRAG on what you did!!!

So what will my week look like?  Well, as always I am working ahead so I can blog it for you.  In addition, I am still knee deep in scrapbooks but I am determined to get caught up!  In the past few weeks I have finished one child's books and have moved on to a second child.  Slow but steady, right?!



To make life easier and as a reminder, here is our list so far...

Intro Week
Week 1- Holiday Decorations
Week 2-The Pantry
Week 3-Kitchen Cabinets and Drawers   
Week 4- Fridge, Freezer and Floors Week 5- Recipes  Week 6- The Stove and Loose Ends  Week 7- The Dining Room  Week 8- The Living Room  Week 9- Books  Week 10- Bathrooms   Week 11- The Foyer Week 12- The Family Room and DVDs  Week 13- Pictures and Scrapbooks Week 14- Arts, Crafts and Hobbies  Week 15- The Master Bedroom   Week 16- The Master Closet


See 'ya next week as we start our second half and continue to take our homes back- one week at a time.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from you!