Thursday, November 12, 2020

Shower and Shelves and Tile, Oh my!

It is starting to come together!  Time seems to have been at a stand still for days at a time, but we are finally seeing progress.  I am weary and thankful that the end is in sight.  My house is covered with tarps and dust and I am SO ready to have our space back.

The biggest progress made has been:

Shower install.  You may remember that we had a monstrous Jacuzzi tub in this space.  Out with the old...


In with the new!  Waiting still for the glass doors to come in, but then that will be DONE!  In that project, the title floor was put back in.  Eventually I would like to replace the tile with wood and replace the vanity countertop, but that is a project for another time.  I will be painting the walls a light grey, hopefully next week!

 



Shelves- My awesome hubby made these shelves for above the sink area in our kitchenette.  Yes, I did at least help stain them.  And supervise the hanging.  I am getting to be a good supervisor!  Just ask him, haha!





 

Kitchen tile backsplash.  While there is no stove top down here, we do have a sink and so we wanted to protect the wall from splashes.  I love how it turned out.  It just gives it a clean, finished look.  Floors finally went in and once the trim is in place again we can roll the fridge in.  It is currently in the middle of the room!

 



Lovely, huh?!
 

Kitchen floors- This is by far my favorite thing that happened!  I LOVE these floors and cannot wait to replace all of the remaining tile in the house with them.  Maybe spring?!

 

 



This week- trim back in place and clean up.  A lot of cleanup.

Almost there and just in time!  My mom is coming to visit in a few days!  Because of COVID restrictions we haven't seen her since last Christmas and she decided no more!!  Can't wait to have her here to celebrate Salem's birthday, her birthday, and Thanksgiving with us!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from you!