Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Hole in the Wall

Medicine cabinets- my husband loves them, I do not!  At all.  So we have had to learn to compromise in this area.  All of the existing ones in the house had to go regardless because of the gold trim.  Clarke replaced three of them with a border-less mirror.

I got to take one out though (well, Clarke took it out) and created a recessed shelf space instead in the downstairs guest bathroom. I am so pleased with the results! 










In-


And finished!  Well, still need something on that top shelf maybe, but for now I am calling it good! 

 

One more project off the list!  Winding down some before December so we can enjoy the quiet of the season.  Hope you are enjoying the holiday seasons as well!

Blessings,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from you!