Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Top Posts of 2018

Happy 2019!  

It's always fun to look back through my blog each year and see what posts were most popular.  Quite frankly, I am always surprised at what you all enjoy reading and what posts are flops.  Just goes to show, you never know what people will like.

It also just helps solidify my desire to blog the way I want.  No viral posts here- just me, my life, my random thoughts, and my reviews.  Thank you to all who come here occasionally to catch up and all who have stuck with us through the years.  Just when I think no one is reading, I will get a sweet note from someone that reminds me why I write!

So on to the top posts-
The Details of Curriculum
Trading Snow for Cacti
We Have Officially Lost Our Minds
Thoughts on Our Air Force Life
Can I Wear Pants and Still Love Jesus?
Finally Home!

And our top reviews-
What Is It With Chemistry?
Government Gone Wrong

And still our biggest read post in the history of our blog, written by my daughter-
Modesty, A Command, Not a Conviction

Enjoy reading!  I look forward to being a part of your 2019!
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from you!