Monday, February 19, 2018

Monday Menu and Your Crockpot





Good Monday morning! I pray this finds you well and ready to tackle a new week! Several of my peeps have been out of town and will be returning today so we are excited around here.


I am working on some new menu master lists coming soon to help in meal planning, but until then, here is this week's menu at the Pleasants house. Enjoy-

Monday- French Toast and Bacon
Tuesday- Chicken Chimichangas
Wednesday- Meatballs
Thursday- Chicken Chow Mein
Friday- Hamburgers
Saturday- Chicken Cordon Bleu
Sunday- Creamy Tortellini Soup

You all know how much I love my Crock Pot, and no I have not jumped on the insta-pot bandwagon, so I thought I would share a recipe from last week. I have been using this SIMPLE recipe for probably over 20 years now and unfortunately cannot tell you where it came from, but it is always a crowd pleaser. I can fix it for my family and use left overs for lunches or even as a topping for baked potatoes the next night, or it can feed a crowd. Either way it is yummy!




Crockpot French Dip

Can be used for sandwiches or topping for stuffed potatoes!

ingredients:


  • 1 Beef Rump Roast
  • 1 can beef broth
  • 1 Can French Onion soup
  • 1 can/bottle beer
  • Hoagie Rolls

instructions:


  1. Combine all ingredients in Crockpot
  2. Cook 8 hours on low.
  3. Shred and serve on rolls.
  4. Use juice as dip!
Created using The Recipes Generator

Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. Sounds yummy! I'm sharing our weekly menu on the blog today as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from you!