Friday, April 4, 2014

The Good news month- 52 weeks of Family scripture Memorization

Welcome back to 52 Weeks of Family Scripture Memorization.  I know, it seems like a lot of verses for a family, especially children, to learn, but I assure you it is so worth it.  Even if they only remember one from each month they will be blessed!

Remember, we are hiding God's word in our heart for those times when we need it most.  Through the years I have been so blessed when in a specific time of need, trouble, challenge or whatever life has thrown me, I was able to pull a verse out of my heart that applied and share it with someone.  I am not the best at it, but I know some who are and I LOVE being around them when it happens.  I want to be that person to someone else someday!

Since this month hosts Easter, let's talk about Good News with our kids!

Here's one to start off with!


Blessings,



And Tonya- I have been praying for you and your daughter! ;)

Missional Women
I Choose Joy!
http://christianmommyblogger.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from you!