Friday, April 11, 2014

Can Good News Be Hard?-52 weeks of Family Scripture Memorization

If you were with me at the first of the year you will remember that I decided to choose GRACE as my word for 2014.  I still feel strongly that God led me to that word.  Grace lays heavy on my heart often.   So many need it.  So many are selfish in giving it.

I do not want to be one of those people, but I know I have been in the past.

How can that even be so?  How can we withhold something from someone else that God gives so freely to us?

There are so many things that God gives to us freely.  Grace is one of them.

And I want my kids to know it.  And live it.

I want to know it and live it too.  It may not always be easy, but it is always GOOD NEWS!

Blessings,
Missional Women

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from you!