Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Magic Stix Washable Markers- Challenge Accepted!

Sometimes I write reviews because they are just fun!  Such is the case this week with my review of the Magic Stix Washable Markers from The Pencil Grip, Inc.  You may remember the name from a while back when we had the pleasure of reviewing The Pencil Grip's Thin Stix paints that are non- toxic, fast drying, and NOT MESSY!

I am telling you, I did not think they could outdo themselves after those little gems.

But they have indeed outdone themselves with the Magic Stix Washable Markers.


I mean just the invention of washable markers may be one of the top ten genius inventions for moms of young children.  Am I right or what?  A long time ago one of my children, whom shall remain nameless but knows who she is, colored herself, yes her WHOLE self, with a green magic marker.  It was NOT washable.  And she remained green for several days of baths.  I needed washable markers then.

The same said child also was known to occasionally paint things she did not have permission to paint, but I digress.

So yes, I love that these new markers are washable!

But let me tell you why that is not the part I love the best...

These things are indeed magic!  And to prove it, The Pencil Grip challenges you to the 7 day, no cap challenge.  Yep. you read that correctly.  They WANT you to leave the cap OFF the markers for 7 days and see what happens.


Spoiler alert- let me tell you what happens.

A BIG FAT N-O-T-H-I-N-G!

My 10 year loved beating me to this each morning and then giving us all a report!

 You can see for yourself, they do not dry out or change color.  At all.

Simply amazing.

Funny story- I few years ago this would have been an easy challenge.  I mean, really, what kids ever get the caps put back on the markers correctly if at all?  Mine never could, no matter how how I tried to teach them that lesson.  But, well, let's just say, kids do eventually grow up and possibly listen to a thing or two you say, and for once everyone in my family wanted to keep re-capping these markers. The bigger challenge in our house was keeping them un-capped!  I had to remind everyone each morning- "Do NOT put the caps on!"  And it drove my husband so crazy that each day he asked when we were going to put them away. 

No worries, I stopped after 7 days, but I know from other people who are obviously more patient than
us these markers would have held up many more days!


The Magic Stix Washable Markers are odorless and come in 24 vibrant colors.  They are housed in a clear plastic carrying case that is easy to slip into a bag for safe travel for all of your art kids who cannot take a break from their creativity. They are perfect for any art project you can imagine and will stand up against those kiddos who cannot seem to find the caps.  Anyone?!? 


I admit, I do not have little people in my house that color much, but I do have an adult child who still likes to play sometimes, so you can thank her for the lovely picture!


Vibrant colors!


Let's face it, after a busy day at work, coloring can be just what we need!
 
Magic Stix Washable Markers {The Pencil Grip, Inc. Reviews}
Crew Disclaimer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from you!