Monday, March 12, 2018

Monday Menu and the Missing Recipe




Welcome!  Can I just tell you that I am pooped?!  Seriously!


My college daughter was supposed to arrive home on a plane yesterday at 6:00, just in time for dinner.  As I currently write this (Sunday night) she is still not home- plane was delayed three times and she missed her connecting flight.  She may or may not get on the late flight and arrive at 11:30 ish.  PM. (update- nope, she didn't get home.  So now she is home- Monday morning, a day late)

I am not a happy momma.

On top of that stress our other daughter was returning from her birthday trip and ran into questionable icy roads.  That another friend spun off of the day prior.  The same ones that Ashton and Salem wrecked on two years ago in the middle of our move.

She is home safely after 6 1/2  hours of white knuckle driving.

All of this to say in case you think my, or any other bloggers' life, is perfect think again.  We have stressors just the same as everyone else out there.  And sometimes we even decide to share them with the world.

Just keeping it real, folks.

So this week, you get my menu, tailored just for Riley as she claims she hasn't had "real" food in the past 8 weeks, but NO recipe.

If you feel so inclined, feel free to share a recipe with me.  This mentally spent momma is going to bed!

Monday- Beef Stroganoff

Thueday- Chicken Diane

Wednesday- Spaghetti

Thursday- Meatloaf

Friday- Breakfast Pizza

Saturday- Out to eat!

Sunday- Wonton Soup

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from you!