Friday, May 12, 2017

She's Baaaaaaaaaaaack!

I know, can you believe the blog has been quiet since Monday?

I have a really good excuse reason...


Yep, this cutie patootie is home from her first year of college!  Thanks to hard work and dual crediting, when she goes back she will be a junior! 

Even the dogs were excited to see her.  And Colby, well, let's just say he was trying to lick her like the dogs! ;)


 Guess whose room will be featured on 34 Weeks of Clean soon?  'Cause I am a nice mom like that!


I am pretty sure she is glad to be home and have a break for a while,  but I know she already misses her friends!

Like her lovely roommate-


And best buddies!


The three amigos!
It was hard to worry about to worry about her too much when I knew how loved she was and what amazing friends she has!

And on top of that she had some amazing opportunities-

Like learning from and singing with professional actors-
 

To acting-



To singing-


To just having fun!


Don't worry Belhaven, Riley, and Peter the no drama llama will be back!


But for a while, we are just going to have some family time!

Blessings,


4 comments:

  1. Yay! Your heart must be so happy. Enjoy this time together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her no drama llama. :) It sounds like she had a wonderful year and I know you all will have a fabulous summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You inspired me!! And he kept her going quite a few times. And had quite a following in Instagram apparently! :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from you!