Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Another Crazy Wednesday!


And another, and another, and...wait, today we have OFF!!  Yay us.  Because of the holiday, all of our Wednesday commitments have been canceled.  Can I just tell you that, although I will miss seeing friends, I am glad for a small break?!  Anyone else tired?

So while I am not crockpotting (yes, I made that word up) this week, I think we can expect that next week will have something to do with leftover turkey.  Just a head's up!

This week since I promised you a little more color-

Crock Pot Chicken BBQ!

6-8 boneless chicken breasts
1 cup ketchup
1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tsp red pepper flakes
1/2 cup cider vinegar

Place chicken in crockpot  (I put it in completely frozen)
In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients and pour over chicken.
Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high 4-5 hours.

We served it with french fries.  Yes, the frozen kind.  I told you- EASY is the theme.  No judging!


Off to- oh, nowhere today!  Yay us!

Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. That looks good and easy. I will have to give it a try sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from you!