Friday, November 28, 2014

Thanksgiving Surprise!

You may have already seen this on our facebook page, but if not-

We are thankful for this guy-





 and the fact that he was able to come home last minute for four days before he heads overseas.


And that we were able to carry off the surprise!

Blurry, I know, but I love the smiles!

I told the kiddos we were having a special dinner with Morgan, while he secretly snuck off to the airport to pick up dad.  Meanwhile the kids and I prepared dinner and then I made them all hang out with me in the kitchen.  Some, to remain nameless, whined about having other things to do, but I told them I was lonely and needed some attention!  You should have seen the look on their faces and heard the squeals when dad walked through the door!

Priceless!  Wish I had thought to have the video camera ready, but oh well.


Two burst out in tears and all have not stopped smiling since.


Monday begins our new, official countdown, but this time hopefully we can start healthy and we can start knowing the days actually count towards the 365 count!

I pray your Thanksgiving was blessed as well!

Blessings, Michele


3 comments:

  1. Tears again...grateful that God blessed you with this sweet time together! I am sorry for the long paper chain that awaits, but I pray the days pass quickly and that He sustains you with joy and peace throughout. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying that this next countdown starts with good health all around and lots of holiday festivities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting -- I am so glad that he was able to do that and that you had that special time together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from you!