Friday, October 26, 2012

Fun Fridays- Mixes Edition

Well, the month is drawing to an end so here is the last mix I have to offer you.  In reality, it is not really a mix, but it does keep you from buying another little package!  It is one of my go-to recipes for Fun Fridays- add some chips and some fruit and your kiddos will think you are great!

Sloppy Joes

1 pound ground beef
2 celery ribs, chopped
1 TBSP. chopped onion
1 TBSP. flour
1 TBSP. brown sugar
1/2 tsp. ground mustard
3/4 c. ketchup

Cook beef, celery and onion; drain.  Stir in remaining ingredients and bring to boil.  Simmer for 10 minutes.  Serve on buns.
Enjoy!

I hope you will join me next Friday when I begin Fun Fridays- Holiday edition!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds terrific Michele! I think I'll try this recipe for an easy Sunday dinner after small group :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from you!