Friday, September 28, 2012

Crockin Fun Friday



I thought I would end this Fun Friday series with a dessert!  Who doesn't love dessert?

This recipe comes from a dear friend of mine who has put up with me for years.  Thanks D!
baked goods,creams,crusts,desserts,food,pastries,pies,pumpkin pies,slices,whipped creams
Crock Pot Pumpkin Pie
1 (16 oz) pumpkin
2 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
2 t vanilla
1 lg. can evap. milk
3/4 c. sugar
1/2 c. Bisquick
2 T butter
2 eggs
Spray crock.  Beat all ingredients together.  Pour into the crock.  Cover and cook 4 hours.  Serve with cool whip or ice cream.
Come back next week when I will begin a Fun Friday Homemade Mixes series for October!

5 comments:

  1. Yummy going to give this a try we love pumpkin here:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We love pumpkin here too! Ready to start doing cakes, muffins, cookies, and pies!

      Delete
  2. I'm taking that to potluck at church next time ... YUM!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are the actual ounces on the "large" can of evaporated milk. And, is it 4 hours on HIGH or low setting?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicole, it is 12 oz. of evap. milk, and cook on high for 4 hours! Let me know how everyone likes it!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from you!