Tuesday, June 30, 2020

What Week Is It?



Seriously!  I am having a hard time keeping up.  I know we homeschooled for nine weeks under the Stay-at-home order.  Or was it a recommendation?  Who would know.

Then we moved and did about 7-8 weeks of renovations.  Or was it 9?  Who would know!?

We are still waiting for our front door, glass inserts for our garage doors, glass shower doors for our master bedroom, and the entertainment center.  A few of those things have been ordered and re ordered several times.  We have been waiting for...who would know?

And now Arizona is back tracking and implementing new closures due to the rise of Covid cases.  Really?

I am not even sure I want to know what week it is anymore.  As a matter of fact maybe we should skip straight to August and hope for better times! ;)

On a lighter note- not much to report.  We did manage to get handles put on all of our bathroom cabinets, and are still waiting, see above, on more than several things.  We have also had a few estimates done and are waiting for those to come in.  I will have to fill you in with those projects soon!

In the meantime, this month I am going to begin to plan for the start up of homeschooling to begin mid- August!  For the first time in MANY years, I will have one student!  I can hardly believe it.  Colby will be in 8th grade and I am actually really excited about this year's curriculum.  It will be an adjustment to have just him at home, but we are both eager for a change.  I am looking for a few fun things for the two of us to do together during off hours.  In additional to the puzzles!  :)  All. The. Puzzles!

So be looking for a homeschool update soon!  After I find my planner and get started!

Hugs to you all, prayers being lifted!  Stay safe and keep your eyes on God!
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from you!