Monday, April 30, 2018

Menu Masterlist: Pork

OK, my lovely friends- this week's Masterlist is going to be a quick one for two reasons.  One- we just staged, listed and SOLD our house in one week and I am exhausted.  I mean bone weary tired.  (more on that on Friday!) 

And two- we do not eat a lot of pork here, hence the short Masterlist. 

We even gave up pork for about a year when we were eating mostly organic and following a strict eating plan, but to be honest- our family likes ham and bacon and well, we caved.

That being said, we do eat it on a limited basis so here is my small list. 


I would love for you to share with us your favorite pork dish!  Next week we have our odds and ends list- it is my favorite!!

Blessings!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from you!