Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Riley Update and a Birthday

The biggest news is that the girl is home!!  I imagine some people may have heard us cheering as she stepped off the plane.  Not having her home for Thanksgiving was challenging, so I was so relieved to see her step off that plane a few days ago.


5 weeks people.  She is home for 5 weeks.


Did you hear the cheering again? Even the dogs are excited!


So what's she been up to?

School.   A lot of school.  But a lot of fun too!


While I admit I do not love the fact that she is so far from home, I do love the fact that she is so happy where she is at.  She loves the school, she loves her classes, and she loves her friends!  It has been a great experience so far and although I know it will be hard to see her get on that plane in January, it makes my heart sing to know she is where she belongs with people she loves!

She is doing what God has called her to do!

We are thrilled to be able to have her home for the holidays but also spoiled to have her home for her birthday as well!

Happy 19th Birthday Riley!  You are indeed loved!


The joy you bring into our lives and others' is immeasurable.  Your humor keeps us laughing, your joy is contagious, your talent inspires us, and your love for God fills our hearts.  May the Lord continue to bless you and hold you close as you seek to follow Him!


We love you, princess!

Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. enjoy your lass while she is home, the young adult that she is. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from you!