Friday, September 25, 2015

God's Dream! (Moving Announcement)

There have been times in our lives (like when we are on the road and living out of suitcases which is quite often don't 'ya know) that my mind wanders to the what-ifs and how-abouts!  Not sure if I just have too much time on my hands or if freedom from responsibility gets my creative juices flowing.

Like-

Maybe we should retire, buy a RV, and travel across the US.  I love doing school on the go believe it or not, and get excited thinking about all the places we could see and learn from.  What fun it would be to blog about life on the road with a family of 6 in an RV with two dogs, little space, but lots of love and laughter.  Hey, maybe I should pitch that to a RV manufacturer!

Maybe we should buy a piece of land, settle down and do the homesteading thing.  With the help of friends we have already learned how to butcher cows, pigs and chickens.  We enjoy gardening and the outdoors and there are times I can close my eyes and see the family sitting by a fire pit, relaxing after a hard day's work on the farm.


Maybe we should close our eyes and just randomly pick a place on the map to move to.

Oh, wait, that was just done for us! ;)

Yep, word on the street is that we are moving- this time to Omaha, Nebraska.

No details are in place.  No decisions of any kind have been made.  We just know that we will trust God and go.  His dream is undoubtedly bigger and better than ours.

So those other dreams will be put on hold while we allow a new dream to take hold in our heart.

After all, it is God's dream!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from you!