Monday, February 20, 2012

Confessions of the Stay-cation

To just dive right in because I know you will ask...I had a good weekend...at home.  Nope, did not go to Colorado with CP.  Long story, but the details of life just added up and it did not work out.  A reminder that sometimes our best laid plans just do not work out.  Hmmm, maybe because they were not the best laid plans, or maybe because God just had other plans.  Either way, no negative comments please, feeling bad enough without them...I am a words of affirmation gal, remember!  ;)  Regardless,  I did get some rest, which I obviously needed!  My mom (did I mention she is wonderful?) has cooked and taken care of the kids for me while I had a stay-cation!  Long baths, good food, reading, quiet time with kids, decluttering (more on that to come soon) and sleeping in.
The only thing that was missing was my hubby, but as I type he is on a plane on the way home!  yipee!  I have missed him!  I have some making up to do! ;)
Happy President's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from you!