Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Top 5 Posts of 2017


2018 has entered my life so quickly that I have hardly had time to take a look back and reflect on this blog- something I try to do each year to evaluate where we have been, where we are, and where we want to go.

Numbers may not mean a lot to you, but for a blogger numbers are everything in many ways.  Good or bad, those numbers are often the key to success, or the demise of your blog.  Sad but true.

Years ago I decided that this blog was not a money making venture for me.  It's not that I have anything against making money, I just was not and still am not sure that is the direction I want to take.  For now I am content to write about what is on my brain and heart, as well as review homeschool materials just because I want to, not because I am getting paid to.

As you know, I am a pretty eclectic blogger.  There are not many subjects I do not cover at one point or another.  In the blogging world, many will tell you that is a recipe for disaster.  Never the less, it is my life and therefore my current formula.

After looking at the top 5 posts for 2018, it seems that formula makes most of you happy and therefore you can expect pretty much the same formula this year as well.  How else could you explain that in the top 5 you will find me blogging about my life, talking about our homeschooling, sharing a review, taking you on a cleaning and de-cluttering journey, and just sharing my heart?

If it ain't broke, don't fix it, right?  That being said, if you have something you want to see more (or less) of in 2018 here at Family, Faith and Fridays, drop me a note and I will see what I can do!

So the Top 5 Posts of 2018?

Adoption Aggravations

Schooling Year Round While Other Kids Have Summer Break

Is there a Doctor in the House?

34 Weeks of Clean Masterpost

Refining

And just for fun- the all time most read post is one written by my oldest daughter years ago!  This post still gets read daily and it amazes me still!

Modesty- A Command, Not a Conviction

As always, we thank you for following this blog and being a part of our lives.  You are more than readers, you are friends, and I treasure YOU!

Here's to another great year together!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from you!